Broccoli Cheese Soup oil & vinegar style!
It is dark and raining so Soup day! Broccoli and cheese soup with Parmesan Basil olive oil added.
Broccoli Cheese soup is real easy!
I add 8 cups of milk and sometime substitute out unsweetened almond milk, 1 bag of frozen broccoli thawed, 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese. This soup is made from scratch 3 from from Keswick creamery I got at the farmers market Wednesday a cheddar type.
1. I sautéed the thawed broccoli in Parmesan basil olive oil and some Cyprus Sea Salt (my favorite for soup)
2. Bring milk to a simmer add broccoli, drizzle in Parmesan Basil olive oil,
3. add of 1/4 cup of corn starch a little at a time whisking in.
4. Add shredded cheese and 2 TBS of garlic vinegar.
5. Bring to boil until thick
Extras: I sprinkle Italian bread crumbs, shredded cheese with another drizzle of garlic Dark balsamic vinegar.